On August 8, PMC staff carried through with threats of announcing lots of big changes to our M.O. We hosted a very successful meeting with 29 people, including staff, attending.
Members of the staff, Tom Handel, Brian Knoblock, Lesley MacVane, and Arthur Nichols went through a list of changes that will have an impact on each and every Access Volunteer and Access Producer. The list included:
- A new, keyless system for the front door
- New lighting capabilities and equipment
- New audio capabilities and equipment
- Some new policies and procedures designed to make Access productions work more smoothly
- A listserve of interested volunteers whom producers can contact to work on their shows
If you are an Access Producer and/or Volunteer, please be advised that if you did not attend this meeting, you MUST make an appointment to review all of the changes with Tom Handel PMC Executive Director, before you will be able to actually work on a project.
If you would like a detailed summary of what transpired, please let staff know!